Kingswood Group are working with a local business in the Braintree area to recruit an accounts assistant to join their team
The ideal candidate should be studying the AAT or qualified by experience. They should have a good positive attitude and be keen to work hard within the accounts department and be a key member of the team.
The role is varied and our client is looking for someone who can manage their workload, have great communication skills as you will be talking to customers over the phone on a regular basis and be happy to help other team members.
Duties will include
- Responsibility of managing the customer refunds process, from correct, accurate recording and completion of the task within defined timeframes to communicating directly with customers
- Assisting the AP Manager with the posting of purchase invoices
- Assisting the Management Accountant with month end reconciliation work and nominal analysis
- Bank, Credit Card PayPal, eBay and Amazon reconciliations.
- Adhoc work given by the FC