Kingswood Group are working with their client in the automotive sector to recruit an Accounts Assistant for a maternity cover placement for eleven months. The role will be 100% remote working but training will be undertaken in their head office close to Basildon and occasional site visits may be required.
The job role will consist of:
- Processing Purchase Invoices
- Inputting Sales invoices and maintaining sales ledger including reviewing invoices before authorisation.
- Closely working with client accountant on understanding coding, journals and accruals
- Assist with month end reporting and any assistance client accountant may need.
The ideal candidate must have:
- At least two years’ experience working in an account’s role
- Ability to prioritise workload and be self-motivated
- Ability to operate under varied pressures and effectively meet prescribed deadlines and timings
- Experience of Sage Line 50 and SAP accounting will be an advantage.
- Studying towards an account’s qualification AAT/ACCA/CIMA is desirable but not essential.