Kingswood Group are working with an accountancy practice to recruit a bookkeeper or an AAT qualified accountant to work within their Business Services Department.
The ideal candidate can either be AAT qualified or have 2 years experience in an accounts practice/business services department. This is a great role with lots of opportunity for progression.
- Bookkeeping including putting supplier and debtor invoices on clients accounts systems including Xero, Sage and Quickbooks.
- Bank Reconciliations and VAT Returns
- Monitoring clients records for VAT deadlines and aged debtors
- Assisting with management accounts
- Communicating with clients and building relationships.
The ideal candidate should have fantastic communication skills, excellent attention to detail and good time management.
Experience in Xero, Quickbooks, Sage and Microsoft Excel is desirable.