Kingswood Group are working with this forward thinking, international Professional Services firm to work on an exciting project for their Talent Acquisition team.
This opportunity is for an experienced candidate resourcer/recruiter within professional services. There is a great opportunity for an experienced headhunter/executive search specialist to move in-house from agency, to join this new and growing international team. This team will completely transform the Talent Acquisition function in the business and you’ll be making a positive impact quickly to the team.
Some key responsibilities include but are not limited to include:
- Develop candidate pipelines and talent pools to support strategic campaigns and attraction activity.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates to support short and long term talent pipelines.
- Proactively recommend and help drive process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement.
- Be a brand ambassador with a focus on the candidate experience, bringing to life the culture, values and opportunities at the firm.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and development of the candidate journey.
- Work closely with the wider TA and HR community to identify talent pipelines for the business.
What you need to bring to the role:
- Be an excellent communicator with a strong and confident written communication style.
- Have a proven background proactively researching and sourcing passive candidates in order to develop engaged candidate relationships and talent pools, ideally in a corporate/professional services roles.
- A passion for talent acquisition and best-in-class candidate experience and service delivery.
- A headhunting/executive search background either in-house or agency will be highly desirable as you’ll need these skills to find and map out top talent for the firm.
This is a truly excellent opportunity to join this newly created team early on, working closely with the Manager you’ll play a key role in building out this successful function at an international level.
The client offers hybrid working in their City of London office, a good salary and benefits, working with a professional, friendly team.