Kingswood Group are pleased to be assisting with the recruitment of a Client Services Administrator for an organisation based near Witham.
Working for the Sales Manager, this role will be supporting the Client Account Managers in order to ensure the clients receive the best service and uphold their excellent reputation.
Duties will include;
- Engage with suppliers for product info and pricing
- Liaise with the marketing team to ensure you are aware of existing campaigns
- Support the marketing department in product offering
- Accurately build new and maintain the integrity of existing CRM contacts
- Prepare customer quotations
- Collect, prepare and update information for the websites including pricing, details and and images
- Liaise with the staff members to prepare proofs and visuals
- Prepare sales orders in line with company policy
- Managing customer and supplier queries & complaints
- Arrange sample orders as required
- Assist with meeting preparations
- Administrate and support the preparation, collation, packing and sending of catalogues, newsletters and other marketing initiatives.
- Accept and redirect incoming calls and greet visitors on arrival
- Work to deadlines
The successful individual with have a good eye for detail, be a confident communicator and be competent on CRM or similar systems.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Good benefits including an Annual Bonus!
This is a great opportunity to join a busy and enthusiastic team.