Kingswood Group are pleased to be assisting a leading local business in the recruitment of a Contracts Administrator based in their Chelmsford office. This will suit a strong Administrator who is a confident communicator and enjoys a busy and varied workload.
This position is a fixed term contract until the end of September 2022.
The primary function of the role is to support the Commercial Manager and Sales team in the delivery of partnership agreements.
Job duties will include;
- Supporting the sales team in the writing of partnership contracts
- Collating assets from partners in relation to their agreement e.g. adverts
- To notes take during partnership meetings
- Support sales team on partnership administration as required
- Support on seeking approvals of branding and marketing campaigns with internal dept and sponsors
- Support in projects for activation e.g. videos/competitions
- Support in creating personalised delivery/events schedule for each partner
- Support Commercial Marketing Executive in creating proposals
- Support on delivery of auction items
- Making sure website/collateral is up to date with partner logos etc.
- Distribution of signed merchandise to partners
- Support Commercial Marketing Executive as required
- Administration experience within a demanding office environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Competent Microsoft Office user
- Good time management
- Excellent phone manner
- Well presented
- Happy to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an exciting business centred in the heart of Chelmsford town. It will offer training to the right candidate but if you have worked previously in a sales team, this would be an advantage.