Kingswood Group are pleased to be supporting a commercial business based near Chelmsford to recruit an experienced Digital Marketing Executive.
Working initially within a small but growing team, this person will be responsible for the digital marketing duties, helping to grow sales through effective brand awareness and performance marketing.
You will manage the company’s website, social media, email campaigns and SEO as well as managing online ads through social PPC, Google Ads and CRM tools.
You will also work with third party creative agencies to produce dynamic video and content to be shared across channels. You will also be expected to improve marketing efficiencies by managing analytics, data and reporting.
Key duties include;
- Management of website using WordPress
- Responsible for social media channels
- Creating and delivering effective email campaigns and newsletters
- Creating and delivering effective PPC campaigns
- Work with third party agency to improve SEO
- Work with marketing team and third party agency to produce industry leading video and content and distribute it across channels
- Ensure events are listed on partner sites
- Help to develop and manage the company app
- Use CRM functions to target new and existing customers
- Measure digital marketing results with Google Analytics
- Report ROI on digital marketing spend
- Write detailed briefs to third party design agencies ensuring all artwork and creative is produced to a professional standard and distributed appropriately
- Lead and work with customer service team to build loyalty programme
- Experience of a full marketing role
- Strong IT skills and systems experience
- Creative mindset with attention to detail
- Excellent literacy standards
- Good analytical skills
- Highly organised and good time management
- Practical working knowledge of Microsoft and Adobe programmes
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- The ability to work to rigid time constraints and under pressure
This is an excellent opportunity for a person with drive and enthusiasm for marketing to excel and be rewarded. The company can offer a competitive benefit package