KG Direct Hire are currently assisting a successful and growing company based in Hockley to recruit for an E-Commerce Analyst.
This position will be to join our Sales and Marketing Department to help build a foundation for the future growth of the Company. The purpose of this role is to manage products across a number of marketplaces (mainly Amazon); monitoring, analysing and maximising the performance of the products in the categories to drive sales, profitability and growth.
The main responsibilities of your role would be to:
- Analyse and monitor sales and pricing data and make recommendations to increase sales and profit.
- Develop merchandising plans for the relevant categories.
- Undertake competitor analysis – track adverts and prices to improve our own.
- Monitor and report back on customer and product trends.
- Understand the top sellers within your categories to ensure best-selling status.
- Work on product promotions and provide post promotional analysis.
- Produce regular sales reports.
- Manage and monitor product performance for your categories.
- Forecast the effect of pricing on sales and profitability using analytics tools.
You will need to work closely with all areas of the business, in particular Purchasing, Finance and Warehouse.
To be considered for this role, you would ideally have Amazon account management experience and an Ecommerce background within the consumer goods industry.
You will also have intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, as we work with a lot of large spreadsheets and data sets on a daily basis, so you will need to have experience manipulating and interpreting complex data, along with the ability to understand sales and forecast trends. If you have experience of using Microsoft Power BI, that would be even better!
Accuracy and attention to detail in this role is a must, with a drive to get results and a passion for e-commerce/analytics.
- 28 days holiday per annum including Bank Holidays
- Generous Staff Discount Scheme
- Access to the Company’s Employee Assistance Programme (including a telephone counselling helpline)
- Access to a Health and Benefits on-line Hub, which includes retail discounts, gym discounts and a voluntary Health Cash Plan
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives
- Additional benefits available linked to length of service
- Free parking and close to transport links
This is an excellent opportunity to join a supportive and close-knit team who have over ten years experience in online retail.