Kingswood Group are delighted to be recruiting an Early Careers Recruiter position for their client, a large international professional services firm.
This role sits within a growing team and will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment experience, specifically in relation to graduate recruitment and junior talent.
Duties to include:
- Manage end-to-end recruitment and taking a hands-on approach for the entirety of the process
- Develop attraction strategies and be accountable for the selection and recruitment of junior talent
- Engage and maintain regular communication with candidates throughout processes
- Communicate with top universities, attend careers fairs and assessment centres to identity the best talent
- Work close with key stakeholders and building trusted relationships, influencing, and challenging when required
- Previous experience recruiting Early Careers positions, preferably within a corporate/professional services environment
- Experience working within a complex/matrix organisation
- The ability to manage a high-volume workload in a fast paced environment
This is a fantastic opportunity working for a successful and well-regarded Early Careers team. To do well this role you will need to be collaborative, energetic, and strategic in your approach, to bring in the best talent into the business.
Hybrid working is available, but you must be able to attend the office 2 days a week.