Kingswood Group are pleased to be supporting a large international business, to recruit a Graduate Recruitment Advisor on a permanent basis.
This role reports to the Early Talent Development Manager and will be responsible for the current, future trainees and apprentices to the business.
Duties to include:
• Working closely with the Early Talent Acquisition team to ensure a seamless progression from campus to the business in relation to trainees and apprentices
• Supporting early talent with developing their career in the business
• Regularly liaising with key stakeholders
• Supporting the Early Talent Development Manager on the bi-annual qualification process
• Planning, attending and facilitating the induction for early talent
• Design and delivery of professional skills programme to early talent and their supervisors
• To carry out ad-hoc tasks and projects t
- A background in HR is essential, ideally with Graduate recruitment experience
- Professional services industry experience
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities
- Strong communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a well-regarded Early Talent Recruitment /HR team. Hybrid working is available, but you must be able to travel to the Bristol office several times a week.