A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Advisor with strong ER and HR Case Management experience to join a fast growing private healthcare firm located in North Essex on a permanent basis.
This role works with a team of experienced employee relations advisors and reports to an ER Manager working with the business to manage a range of issues from grievance to complex cases.
Key experience and skills required include:
- Provide ER Helpdesk telephone service to managers and leaders to advise on Employee Relations and other related HR policies and procedures.
- Provide detailed advice on specific ER issues to managers e.g.. discipline, grievance, work capability, short term and long term absence
- Following on from telephone advice, provide checking service on letters and where necessary provide written advice for managers and leaders to use
- Follow up on ER issues to ensure that advice is being actioned and followed through to conclusion
- Keep records and notes to ensure that other helpdesk advisors can follow up
- Provide specific case management, where necessary including potential whistle blowing cases
- Seek support and advice from company lawyers as needed
- Keep up to date with current and future employment legislation, adapt where needed and communicate updates where needed
- Draft and implement new/rewrite existing policies, procedures, templates and guides
- Produce standard letter templates in line with updated/new policies and procedures
- Dealing with grievance responses/liaise with line managers
- Liaise with Employment Tribunal offices, ACAS, managers, employee representatives and solicitors about ongoing cases where appropriate and escalate high risk cases
- Ad-hoc project work as required
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, successful business where you’ll work as part of a supportive and professional HR team.
This role does not currently offer remote/flexible working due to recent changes in the business so the successful candidate will need to be located close to the head office in North Essex to work.