Kingswood Group are pleased to be supporting a growing construction consultancy based in London to recruit a Finance Director to drive their business forwards and be a key decision maker.
The Financial Director should contribute to the financial strategy of the business and be instrumental in the development of internal control policies and procedures within the company. They will have a responsibility for financial risk management and will be expected to work with other senior leadership to develop risk minimisation plans and identify areas for improvement.
Key Duties include:
- Managing the full accounting function with the assistance of your financial administrator
- Preparing monthly financial statements including budget and fee earning schedule. Highlighting areas for improvement and cost saving.
- Creating monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends and financial forecasts
- Documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Assisting the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders and board members
The ideal candidate must:
- Be a fully qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA)
- Have experience of producing budgets, financial forecasts and other financial reports
- A strong business acumen, along with the ability to influence at all levels
- Thinks strategically, outside of the box with exceptional numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills and be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
This role is Hybrid and days in the office will be discussed at Interview