Kingswood Group are working with a large organisation to recruit a strategic Finance Manager/Business Partner on a Hybrid working arrangement in Chelmsford.
This role is mainly responsible for strategic planning in terms of cost savings and budgets as well as ensuring your teams financials are accurate and valuable to the business.
Key Accountabilities are:
- Supporting the business by understanding all the financial assets, liabilities and priorities for a business operation (revenue, capital, funding streams & debt) & present options to senior managers to drive change and improve efficiency to meet strategic objectives.
- Support cross business projects in a financial sense by offering detailed analysis and interpretation to support evidence-based decisions.
- Work with Senior business partners on financial policy and plans to ensure compliance with financial regulations and professional accounting standards.
- Preparation of robust business cases & decision making documents by quantifying associated costs, benefits, risks and funding solutions, being solely accountable for the financial implications.
Must have a CCAB / CIMA qualification and evidence of continuing professional development.
The right person must have:
- Experience in application of financial management and financial frameworks in a large organisation, preferably public sector
- Evidence of providing financial advice to inform complex decision making.
- Extensive experience of strong leadership skills and ability to demonstrate credibility, promoting good financial management practice within the business.
This role is Hybrid working – 3 days at home and 2 in the Chelmsford based office.