Kingswood Group are pleased to be working with our client, a large organisation based in Chelmsford to recruit a Surveyor on a permanent basis.
This a broad, hands-on role and offers plenty of scope to develop and future progression, for the right individual.
The role involves regular Essex/London travel on a business need basis as well as hybrid working.
Duties to include:
- Support the Surveyor to undertake the delivery of the surveying and maintenance programme
- Assist with the preparation of properties for rent through property inspection and specification
- Support the department with acquisition, disposal and replacement of houses and rental accommodation
- Plan and manage refurbishment projects
- Undertake legal processes such as planning applications and building control permissions
- Data input/administration
- Ad-hoc project work
- BSc or MSc in building surveying
- Associate status with CIOB or RICS (desirable)
- Experience completing property surveys and able to produce reports
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Due to the nature of the role, candidates must have a valid UK driving license and be flexible to travel regularly in Essex/London.
The role sits within a small, supportive team and offers a competitive salary and great benefits package.