KG Direct Hire are pleased to be working with an Essex based company who are seeking to recruit an experienced Head of Private and Corporate Events. This exciting role will be key in assisting them to growing their business by offering conferences, seminars, exhibitions, meetings, private dining and a variety of other events. The ideal candidate will have experience working within a similar position.
Key Duties will include;
- Create a range of event products with costs and values accounted for
- Forecast revenue projections for this part of the business
- Liaise with the marketing team to promote facilities and products
- Manage enquiries through CRM, ensuring that all leads are appropriately followed up
- Showcase facilities and team to prospective clients
- Communicate arrangements and calendar with the team
- Assist clients in producing their event from conception to delivery by;
- Helping to source suppliers, produce budgets and proposals
- Ordering necessary AV equipment, flowers and entertainment for events as instructed
- Liaising with the catering team to ensure that customer expectations
- Assisting clients and designers to create items for the event including tickets, posters, catalogues and sales brochures
- Organising facilities for car parking, traffic control, security, first aid, hospitality and the media as instructed
- Helping to manage events on the day by coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly
- Overseeing the dismantling and removal of the event and clearing the venue efficiently
- Produce post-event evaluation including data entry, analysis and income report
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and insights, implementing them accordingly
- To manage the booking arrangements as appropriate for each event including sending invoices
- Liaise with the sales team and Commercial Manager
- Administration and updating CRM system
The successful candidate will be required to complete a wide range of activities by using clear communication, excellent organisational skills and attention to detail as well as complete all the administrative responsibilities for planning these events.
You will be hard working, reliable with a strong work ethic and possess excellent communication skills. You will have a flexible approach and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
This is an excellent opportunity for a focused individual to start in a new role, build your own team and make their mark in an exciting and fast moving business.
You will be expected to work some evenings and weekends depending on the functions/event scheduled.