Kingswood Group are working closely with our client based in Essex to recruit an experienced Senior Reward Professional to head up their Reward function on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to bring their expertise and knowledge within Reward to continue shaping and developing the function working across the organisation. and leading a small team.
Key areas of delivery include:
- Taking the lead in advising the organisation on all pay, reward, recognition, and pensions approaches and delivering programmes that reward and recognise achievements and behaviours.
- Responsible for leading the design, development and implementation of innovative employee reward solutions that maximise the employee value proposition.
- Develop, deliver, and monitor the effectiveness of a reward framework that is aligned with company values, engages their people, and enables them to be recognised as an employer of choice.
- Build networks at both a local and national level across a broad range of organisations to identify and source best practice on company reward and benefits policies and initiatives.
- Take a proactive approach to identify future pay and benefits trends, lead, and influence on the development of reward and recognition policy and strategy for the company fully aligned to business needs and the corporate plan.
- Support the Senior HR Leadership Team on senior pay reward and recognition and lead the annual pay review process.
- Showcase your expert knowledge of leading edge pay and reward mechanism and be an expert in pay benchmarking and Hay job evaluation.
You will need keys skills and experience in the following:
- Experience of designing overall reward packages to attract, motivate and retain individuals and groups, with the ability to articulate complex reward and benefits information both verbally and in writing to meet business objectives and budget requirements in complex, unionised environment
- Proven experience in cross sector use of job evaluation, benchmark, market data and salary surveys, to determine pay and reward for critical and scarce skill and talent mobility
- Significant experience in managing business transformation and change programmes and projects, with the ability to develop business cases, identify risks and create appropriate mitigation plans.
- Have exceptionally strong networking and relationship building skills at all levels across and beyond the organisation.
- The ability to balance pragmatism with an understanding of leading-edge pay and reward approaches and deep professional insight.
This role is permanent and will offer flexible/remote working, you will ideally need to work and attend meetings on a regular basis at head office in Essex. This organisation offers great support for development and provides lots of opportunity to challenge and continuous improvement.