Kingswood Group are pleased to be supporting a leading utilities business with the recruitment of a Head of Strategic Partnerships to their successful team. Reporting to the CEO, this role will be part of the senior leadership team and be key in developing growth by managing the ongoing, sometimes complex partnerships.
About the position:
This role will be a hybrid, working from home and across the London and Essex based offices throughout the week. It will be a mix of account management, business development and product development.
- Managing and developing existing relationships with key contacts with utility partners across the UK
- Driving all aspects of commercial and operational aspects of each tailored partnership
- Developing relationships with new utility partners to drive company growth
- Leading product development initiatives to address new requirements as driven by our utility partners
- Ideally a background working in utilities
- Commercial creativity
- Account management/business development
- Experience of managing/understanding tenders
- Experience of working to timeframes
- Excellent communicator
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and have the ability to work as part of a cohesive team especially whilst under pressure
- Drive and passion
- A proactive, problem-solving mind-set
This role will require travel to various locations to meet with partners on occasions.
Hours: 8am – 5pm
- Competitive/generous bonus offered
- Competitive holiday package
This is a great time to join this company as they have exciting growth plans and recruiting the right people to join the team is important to them.
If interested, apply today!