Kingswood Group are delighted to be partnering with a large non-profit organisation to recruit a number of HR Advisor roles as part of a period of growth. Positions are being recruited on a permanent, contract or part time basis.
Candidates will need to take a hands-on approach and will have responsibility for a high volume and complex caseload.
Duties to include:
- Provide high quality HR advice to managers
- Understand the key people issues for the relevant business groups
- Attend operational management meetings, providing specialist HR advice and input across all aspects of people performance and people management
- Advise and support managers on appropriate action to take on disciplinary, grievance, capability and absence issues
- Advise and support managers on investigations, including grievance, disciplinary, and bullying and harassment cases
- Attend informal and formal meetings / hearings as necessary
- Take notes at relevant meetings where appropriate and provide advice to managers
- Provide advice and support to managers on change management, including restructuring, designing and developing new roles or changes to roles, and developing job descriptions
- Previous experience working at a similar level, managing a complex and high volume ER caseload
- CIPD qualified or working towards
- In-depth knowledge of HR practice and legislation
- Able to manage and prioritise a varied and demanding workload
For the time being these positions will be largely home based with hybrid working plans in the future. Some meetings will be required in person therefore candidates must be able to easily travel to the Kent, Surrey, Sussex areas as required.