The Kingswood Group HR Recruitment team are working with a large commercial business located in East London/Essex to recruit an HR Advisor with strong Employee Relations experience to join their HR team.
Working closely with the HR Business Partner and wider HR function, this role will play a key role in ensuring the business is managing it’s employees effectively and helping them achieve their goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- To undertake all necessary duties of a HR Advisor in relation to disciplinary, grievance, TUPE, absence, capability, change management, terms and condition changes, policies, procedures and processes.
- Provide advice and guidance on relevant terms & conditions of employment, employment related policies, procedures and practice across all business areas to both colleagues and managers.
- Provide information and guidance on the relevant benefit packages for colleagues.
- Develop, monitor, and review HR policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance.
- Support with mobilisation plans (in conjunction with Managers and other HR colleagues) for TUPEs “in” and support with any exiting colleagues for any TUPEs “out”.
Key skills and experience required:
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent
- Sound, up to date knowledge of UK employment law.
- Experience advising on generalist HR issues and change management in a commercial environment.
- Experience of collating, analysing and evaluation of information.
- Able to build and maintain relationships with a wide range of people gaining credibility at all levels.
This role offers hybrid working, a car allowance and travel when required to sites for meetings.