Kingswood Group are working with a global, commercial business to recruit an experienced HR Business Partner for 9-12 month fixed term contract maternity cover. This role offers hybrid working and the opportunity to work with an expert global HR function.
The successful candidate will operate as a trusted advisor on all People related matters. As the primary interface between the HR function and the lines-of-business, you will diagnose organisational issues and develop and execute HR solutions that address business challenges.
Key areas of responsibility and duties include:
- Partner with senior leaders in the business to build a HR plan that delivers results aligning with the business objectives and an exceptional employee experience
- Coach and educate Managers on HR related issues, driving a high-performance culture where to hire and retain the the best talent
- Play a lead role in driving successful inclusion and diversity initiatives to achieve objectives and continually develop the inclusive culture
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure appropriate organisation design
Skills and experience required include:
- Proven experience in a commercially focused HR Business Partner role, successfully delivering expert HR advice to managers and leaders within a fast-moving tech driven organisation
- Knowledge and experience of all HR disciplines including compensation, employee relations, performance management and organisational design
- Demonstrate passion about diversity and inclusion
- Have a data driven approach to HR and be able to develop strong, credible relationships with stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, successful, forward thinking organisation where your role as HRBP will help the business and it’s employees achieve their objectives.