A fantastic newly created HR Business Partner opportunity has arisen with our client, a large international construction company based in West London. This role requires an experienced HR generalist who is fluent in French who is happy to travel as part of their role on a monthly basis to other parts of the UK and Europe.
Reporting to the Deputy HRD and working with an international HR team this opportunity will be the first they have based in the UK. Supporting a client group of approx. 100 employees based across 3 locations this role will be pivotal in shaping and developing the whole of the HR offering in line with the Group at a local level, across all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Planning and supporting the recruitment process for the business including creating job descriptions, interviewing alongside hiring managers, making offers and onboarding new employees.
- Provide support and guidance on mobility within the group at an international level.
- Manage the induction process for new employees.
- Develop a training and development strategy for the UK business, provide advice to managers on training and development issues/requirements.
- Advise and support managers with appraisals, succession planning and compensation review.
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are up to date and followed by managers. Registering employees on payroll and ensuring HR administration is kept up to date.
This role requires the successful candidate to have:
- Experience working in Construction or Real Estate – ESSENTIAL
- Proven experience operating as an HR Business Partner in a generalist capacity.
- International experience would be desirable.
- Fluent in French – ESSENTIAL
- Able to travel regularly to various European offices.
- This role requires the candidate to work in the London office full time with an option to work from home once a week after a few months.