Kingswood Group are supporting a large Chelmsford based business with the recruitment of an experienced HR Coordinator on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
Working in a large HR team, this individual will support a team of HRBPs, be the central point of contact for employees and managers, as well as being responsible for all HR administration support. You will need to have previous employee lifecycle admin experience.
- First support for all HR advice and guidance to managers and employees across the business
- Work closely with other HR colleagues and Payroll departments
- Support HR Business Partners with project activities when required, eg salary reviews
- Manage a large range of queries via email, telephone and in person
- Provide support with employee relations matters including arranging meetings
- Amend employment contracts
- Process leave notifications and associated pay entitlements e.g. Maternity, Paternity, Special Leave, Sickness
- Assist managers with the onboarding process, ensuring all new starters are compliant
- Maintain accurate HR system records
- Support the preparation of HR management information and provide ad-hoc data reports
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Organised and able to prioritise a busy workload
- Confident user of Microsoft Office Word and Excel (including mail merge, data analysis)
- Ability to interpret and present data in Excel to produce charts and graphs using pivot tables and VLOOKUP function.
- Experience of following HR processes and practices
- Experience of accurate inputting of data into an HR system
- First line management advice experience would be desirable
Flexible working available