Kingswood Group are working closely with our client with head offices based in Essex, to recruit an experienced HR Compliance Coordinator. This is a permanent opportunity, offering hybrid working and being part of a professional, friendly and supportive team.
This role will work in a small team that is responsible for ensuring all of the domestic and overseas candidates recruited into the business are done so in line with the required regulations, policies and procedures. It is an essential role in the HR team and requires the successful candidate to have excellent attention to detail.
Key responsibilities include:
- Carry out right-to-work checks in line with the right-to-work policy.
- Use the candidate management system to carry out the post-offer process for all offered candidates.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant GDPR regulations.
- Ensure thorough checks are carried out on DBS documentation in line with the DBS policy.
- Liaise with overseas recruitment agencies to obtain and check the documentation for pre-employment checks of overseas and sponsored candidates.
- Generate offer letters, contracts, and contractual terms for candidates, and ensure high attention to detail is always applied.
- Ensure candidate start dates are agreed upon with hiring managers and organise with the candidate once they are compliant.
- Ensure candidates have started on day one and confirm.
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Experience working in recruitment or HR, responsible for the post-offer process and the pre-employment checking process in a high-volume role.
- Experience in recruitment or HR in a regulatory business, ensuring high standards and controls are maintained.
- Experience in overseeing the process of issuing contracts of employment with varying terms.
- Experience in carrying out enhanced DBS checks.
- Experience in carrying out reference checks.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work at pace.
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning organisation who truly value their people and are carrying out some fantastic work. This role offers hybrid working, 2 days in the office, 3 remote.