Kingswood Group are delighted to be working with a large organisation in Chelmsford recruit a HR Coordinator on a 12 month contract basis.
This is a busy, fast paced role and will act as the first point of contact for all HR queries.
Duties to include:
- Managing all general HR queries by providing initial advice or escalating as required
- Supporting with and coordinating the recruitment/induction processes
- Maintaining personnel records and ensuring any changes are captured on the HR system
- Supporting with monthly payroll
- Attending HR meetings, note taking and advising as required
- Conducting pre-employment checks
- Managing absence records
- Ad-hoc project work
- Experience working at a similar level within a commercial environment
- Strong communication skills
- Payroll experience – desirable
This is an exciting time to join, with lots of development and growth planned within the organisation. The company are offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
Due to the nature of the role and business requirement, this position will be based fully on-site.