Kingswood are delighted to be supporting a small not for profit organisation based in London with their search for a Director of People and Organisational Development on a permanent basis.
This is a varied generalist role with responsibility for managing a team and will act as a senior member of the Executive team with responsible for providing strong leadership and expertise in developing the people function.
Duties to include:
- Leading and having responsibility for the efficient and operational management of the People and OD function
- Working closely with key decision makers in the development and implementation of workforce initiatives, strategies, and policies
- Leading on specific projects and the workforce strategy plan
- Designing, developing, and implementing workforce planning and OD programmes and practices in line with the strategic goals of the business
- Responsibility for the Equality Diversity and Inclusion strategy
- Providing expertise on complex ER cases including chairing hearings and appeals
- Developing a successful talent management approach
- Responsibility for budgeting
- Taking a leading role for external initiatives
- Experience working at a similar level, ideally within a public sector environment
- A strong generalist background with previous line management experience
- Extensive knowledge of workforce planning and proven experience of managing the delivery of organisational wide change projects
- Chartered Fellow Membership of the CIPD or equivalent experience
The role offers hybrid working with plenty of flexibility. Part time working consisting of 28 hours a week would also be considered.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an ambitious organisation where you will have the opportunity to truly make a difference.