Kingswood Group are working with an international professional services firm to recruit an experienced HR Global Mobility Manager in a newly created role on a permanent basis.
This role can be based from any of their UK regional offices and offers hybrid working, 2 days on-site, 3 days remote.
This exciting opportunity is a new role to support the companies increasing need to support mobility within the firm. The role works within the Reward and HR Operations function and will work alongside the firms Global Mobility Tax team to ensure they comply with local regulations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be the main point of contact for business stakeholders to ensure an international move is the right thing to do and is executed efficiently and compliantly.
- Provide advice and guidance to the HR team and business leaders on selection of appropriate Global Mobility policy and all mobility related matters.
- Work with the HR Reporting lead to develop appropriate global mobility reports, and subsequently providing insights and management reporting on a regular basis to ensure visibility of movements and spend.
- Responsible for the forecasting of Global Mobility costs and considerations for budgeting processes, including cost projections.
- Provide guidance on the assignment compensation setting process for relocating employees.
Consult with and provide advice to the business on complex cross-border business needs including management of risks, mobility best practices, and internal policy compliance.
- In collaboration with the Global Mobility Tax Manager, advise and ensure proper administration of expatriate payroll, compensation, and benefits including shadow payroll.
- Oversee compliance reviews that identify areas of risk exposure or non-compliance related to tax, wage reporting and immigration.
- Partner with the Head of Talent Acquisitions to assess relocation and immigration needs.
- Work with wider Reward team for job change offers.
Experience and skills required include:
- Extensive demonstrable experience in Global Mobility, Expatriate Tax, Immigration
- Knowledge and conversant in expatriate tax and immigration compliance principles and legislation
- Excellent communication and customer skills with a focus on empathy and sensitivity to intercultural issues
- Proactive planning, execution, and multi-tasking skills with demonstrated ability to re prioritise as required.
- Preferred experience gained either in-house with a multinational corporation and/or as a consultant within a global tax accountancy firm
- Knowledge of expatriate compensation methodologies and experience with international supplier data.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading, forward thinking firm in a newly created role that will allow you to shape and develop their Global Mobility function. There is no line management responsibilities in the position at this stage.