Kingswood Group are delighted to be working with a not for profit organisation to recruit a standalone HR Manager on a part time basis, with one day a week on site in Central London.
This is a generalist standalone HR position, supporting with all areas of HR.
Key duties to include:
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives
- Implementing HR policies and procedures
- Working closely with the business to support on a variety of HR matters
- Supporting with ER queries
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Overseeing and managing a performance appraisal system
- Managing the pay and benefits strategy
- Assessing training needs and identifying areas for improvement
- Managing the onboarding process
- Generalist HR experience and ideally experience working in a similar position
- Experience of working in both a not for profit organisation and commercial environment
- CIPD Level 7 desirable
This is an exciting newly created standalone HR role and the ideal candidate with be confident to get involved all aspects of HR.
The role offers flexible part time hours, but you must be able to attend the office in Central London once a week.