Kingswood Group are delighted to be working with a growing business in North East Essex, to support with the recruitment of a HR Manager on a permanent basis.
This is a senior generalist hands-on role, where you will manage a small team and fully oversee the HR function. The role would suit someone who is confident to independently make key decisions and drive the HR function forward.
- Providing advice and guidance to the business
- Managing the annual appraisal process
- Designing and implement training programmes
- Monitoring employee performance and manage any disciplinary processes and formal grievances
- Managing the annual Pay Review process
- Overseeing existing benefits and ensure accuracy of payroll information
- Monitoring and review HR policies/ processes and implement changes
- Supporting with recruitment activity and selection strategies
- Overseeing the Induction and Onboarding process
- Managing talent and succession planning
- Overseeing the Leaver Process and advise retention strategies
- Providing reports and updates for senior management
- Leading on HR projects
- Managing a small HR team
- Proven HR generalist experience, working at a similar level
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Previous line management
- CIPD qualified
Due to business need, the role will be office based 3 days a week with the option to work from home twice a week.