Kingswood Group are delighted to be working with a small but growing global retail business in West London, to recruit a HR People Manager on a permanent basis.
This is a broad hands-on standalone position, working closely with the senior leadership team and will have a focus on operational HR activity, to ensure business objectives are met.
Duties to include:
- Acting as the main HR contact for the business, providing advice and guiding to all levels
- Managing operational HR coordination including payroll preparation in collaboration with the finance and senior leadership team, coordinating recruitment, compliance, reward and remuneration and company benefits
- Working with line managers to implement individual development plans, providing coaching where required and feedback
- Supporting with ER issues, working with external sources for advice
- Ad-hoc project work
- Experience working in a similar HR role, with experience managing ER cases
- Strong communication skills and the ability to challenge/influence
- CIPD level 3 – essential
Due to business need, the role is required on site 5 days a week. Please only apply if you are willing to be fully office based.