Kingswood Group are pleased to be working with an independent and growing business, who are looking to recruit a HR Manager on a permanent basis, based near Stevenage. This is a part time position, 3 -4 days a week that will be largely office based.
This is a broad hands-on role, working closely with the business and senior leaders to provide guidance on a variety of HR matters.
Duties to include:
- Deliver strategic and day to day HR support and guidance
- Agree and implement a global HR strategy, in line with the business
- Maintain employee records and related compliance
- Continuously review and monitor HR policies and procedures, implement change where necessary
- Provide support to the business with complex employee relations casework
- Lead on recruitment activities and onboarding
- Develop the L&D proposition
- Manage the payroll process, providing back-up support with running payroll
- Ad-hoc project work
- Experience operating as a HR Manager or working at a similar level
- Generalist HR experience, to include recruitment, ER, L&D, Reward and Payroll
- Solid knowledge of employment legislation
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- CIPD or working towards
This is a fantastic opportunity, working for a company where you will be truly valued and can be part of continued growth and success.
Due to the office location, you will need access to your own vehicle.