Kingswood Group are working with an international professional services firm on a large scale HR system implementation project. We are looking to recruit an experienced HR Business Intelligence Consultant to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract, with remote/hybrid working available.
This role will be part of a wider HR and Change Project team and will require the successful candidate to have experience in delivering change projects working with business information, reporting and workforce analytics.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the HRMI Manager to develop and deliver the Management Information Strategy for the HR Function
- Work with the HRMI Manager to create a credible reporting change and delivery process
- Responsible for the creation, interpretation, and delivery of meaningful workforce analytics
- Review requests for new or additional people reporting and seek ways to avoid duplication and increase efficiency
- Provide external data insights to drive organisational performance
- Seek opportunities to continuously improve how the business operates
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive firm who operate in a solutions and delivery focussed culture. Flexible, hybrid and remote working options are available, you can be based anywhere in the UK but will need to be available to attend some on-site meetings when required as part of the project. To be a part of this successful change team apply here!