Kingswood Group are working with a large commercial business in Essex to recruit an experienced HR Officer on a permanent basis.
The role will provide high-quality generalist HR support across the business as well as involvement in HR project work.
Key Responsibilities to include:
- Managing a wide range of ER cases
- Building key relationships with senior stakeholders and line managers
- Providing advice and guidance on a range of HR matters
- Identify & delivering required organisational changes
- Managing the annual performance processes
- Assisting with effective and engaging communication strategy and materials
- Managing the compensation & benefits processes
- Ad-hoc project work
- Previous generalist HR experience, operating at a similar level
- Employee relations experience
- Able to adapt and manage multiple deadlines/tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- CIPD – level 7 desirable
The role offers hybrid working, 3 days on site, 2 days from home. Candidates will need to be flexible to travel to the London head office regularly and also other office locations when required.