Kingswood Group are delighted to support their client, a small but growing global business based in the City of London to recruit a HR Operations Advisor on a permanent basis.
This is a broad role and will lead on all HR Operational activity for the business, working closely with senior leaders.
Duties to include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for the business on all HR queries
- Supervising and line management responsibility for one direct report
- Managing recruitment activity including attending interviews, drafting contracts, references etc.
- Responsibly for onboarding and offboarding
- Working closely with payroll and ensuring any changes are captured
- Ensuring the HR system is kept up to date
- Managing all employee benefits administration
- Reporting and MI
- Experience working at a similar level, ideally within the digital/media/PR sector
- Excellent communication skills
- CIPD of working towards
- Team player
This is a fantastic opportunity working for a growing global business where you will have the opportunity to really make a difference.
Hybrid working is available however candidates must be keen and willing to attend the City of London office 3-4 times week, on a business need basis.