Kingswood Group are working closely with our client, an international professional services firm, to appoint an experienced Project Support professional on a 12 month fixed term contract. Ideally the successful candidate will have some experience in HR system implementation. This role offers hybrid/flexible working and the opportunity work with a highly experienced, professional and friendly team.
Reporting to the HR Programme Lead, this role will require the successful candidate to:
- Maintain key project team members holiday/absence planner and ensure this is reflected in the project plan.
- Ensure outstanding project deliverables have been followed up and recorded.
- Managing updates to the Project plan ahead of weekly governance meetings.
- Update and maintain project team distribution lists.
- Schedule and update project meetings including logistics for face to face meetings as required.
Skills and experience required includes:
- Proficient in MS Office applications including strong Excel capabilities.
- Formal project management qualification desirable.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with strong facilitation capabilities.
- A demonstrable ability to build relationships, resolve problems and remove barriers.
- Awareness of GDPR and data security requirements.
- Proven experience of providing project support, experience of supporting a system implementation is desirable.
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in a high profile, global HR transformation project within the firm.
The role can be located across various key cities in the UK and offers remote/flexible working.