Kingswood Group are working with a growing and forward thinking professional services firm to recruit an experienced HR professional to support a large scale HR change project due to roll out later this year. This will be an 18 month fixed term contract and offers flexible/remote working based in the UK.
This opportunity will work closely with the HR Change Consultant to support the delivery of the change agenda in rolling out a new HR system across the firm.
Key deliverables include:
- Drafting communications using corporate branding and identifying audiences to tailor the change comms to.
- Prepare supporting documentation e.g. FAQs for the change programme
- Supporting the Change Lead with training plans and delivery of the programme
- Organise and coordinate training for the change programme
- Prepare reporting and slides packs
- Deputise for the Change Lead when required
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills/experience:
- Experience operating in a similar change support role with some Change communications and/or L&D experience
- Calm, credible and organised approach to work
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in HR technology change and working in project teams to deliver change
This opportunity offers flexible working, with hybrid/remote working available across the UK – on occasion there will be a requirement to meet for workshops etc. in person some some flexibility is required when this occurs.
To be a part of this fantastic HR project team, apply now!