Kingswood Group are partnering with a professional services business to recruit an experienced HRIS Analyst to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. This will be hybrid working position, with one day a week expected in the London office.
The role will be responsible for providing dedicated technical support for the Workday platform across the business globally.
Duties to include:
- Provide a consistent global service that delivers a positive experience across all entities
- Take responsibility across all active modules within Workday and support the resolution of defects in both configuration and business processes
- Manage the Workday organisational structure in collaboration with all entities, providing support and guidance in the creation of new elements and data points
- Support with the improvements and development of Workday through active participation groups and networks
- Lead and manage bulk data uploads in Workday, resolving issues and communicating with stakeholders as required
- Own and maintain all self service material available to workers in respect of the Workday application
- Support testing activity as required, either as part of ad-hoc change requests or through the Workday bi-annual releases
- Strong knowledge of Workday HCM
- Stakeholder management experience
- The ability to identify, clarify and resolve issues and risks, escalating them as required