Our client a fast growing an successful private healthcare company with sites based across the UK are expending their in-house talent acquisition team. We are hiring for multiple permanent, Recruitment Advisor opportunities which can be located in Essex, M4 Corridor, Surrey, Midlands and Manchester. This is an exciting period of growth for the business and your role will play a key part in achieving it’s success.
Roles you look after will include Care Assistants, Team Leaders, Unit Manager and some other ancillary roles such as chefs and maintenance roles, so your adaptability and organisation skills will be second to none.
You will have the experience and confidence to build strong relationships as well as providing an outstanding customer experience.
Key skills and experience required include:
- Recruitment experience essential (ideally in-house but agency also considered)
- Ability to build effective and credible relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Creative and problem solving skills
- Highly organised and professional approach to work
These are fantastic opportunities to join a growing, successful, professional business where you will make a huge contribution to the success of it’s delivery.