Kingswood Group are working with a high profile organisation based in Essex to appoint an experienced interim HR Change Project Manager on a 9 month contract to start ASAP working on a key HR transformation project for the organisation.
Working as part of an HR Programmes team, your role will play a key part in the successful delivery of this change project which is going to impact the whole organisation. The programme is now entering the next phase where the focus is on embedding the changes, looking at physical and behavioural transition.
Key experience and skills required include:
- Experience in delivering change readiness, maturity, and impact assessments to influence the development of integrated people change plans within the project/programs of work.
- Extensive experience in managing complex change programs with a focus on introducing new ways of working and behavioural change.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to tailor the approach to meet the needs of a range of audiences with differing levels of understanding, including the creation of engaging and tailored communication materials.
- Experience in planning, facilitating, and delivering stakeholders workshops and individual interventions (face to face and virtual), for engagement, training and/or coaching purposes.
- Ability to manage a diverse and demanding workload through effective prioritisation and the ability to remain credible under pressure.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation and help deliver a high profile organisational wide project for them. The role is classed as inside IR35 and paying a day rate to reflect this (PAYE/Umbrella only). The role offers flexible and hybrid working with only 1-2 days a month in the office required, the rest can be remote.