Our client, a Fintech SME located in London, are looking to appoint a part-time interim Talent Acquisition Consultant to join them on a contract basis to manage their increased recruitment requirements. This role is 3 days a week, largely working remotely with the option of being in the City of London office on an ad-hoc basis.
Working with the HR team, the successful candidate will manage the end to end recruitment process for the business, working closely with hiring managers and specialist agencies to ensure best practice and a positive candidate experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with hiring managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria
- Assist with the interview process: attending and conducting interviews (remotely) with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Managing the recruitment pipeline through the ATS
- Working with our Preferred Supplier Agencies and negotiating contracts with targeted agencies for niche roles.
- Ensuring GDPR compliance and maintaining high levels of data integrity.
- Collect, analyse, and summarise data and trends in order to prepare recruiting and hiring reports that inform and influence departmental KPIs
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience and proactively work to improve recruiting processes.
- Work closely with the HR Coordinator to ensure pre employment background checks are completed and candidate onboarding processes are started for successful hires
Skills and experience required include:
- Extensive experience as a 360 recruiter in fast paced organisations
- Experience working in lean teams, able to deliver under pressure and at pace
- Previous interim contract experience – able to learn fast and hit the ground running
- Successfully hired specialist technical permanent and contract roles
- Positive and helpful attitude that fosters collegiate working relationships, in a remote working environment
- Good working knowledge of IR35 regulations (desirable)
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative organisation, working with a friendly, professional HR team in a role that is pivotal in the business reaching it’s objectives through it’s people.