Kingswood Group are delighted to be working with a large organisation, based in East London who are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator on a permanent basis.
This role would suit someone with previous HR or recruitment administration experience who is now looking to progress in internal recruitment. There is plenty of scope to grow and develop for the right candidate.
Duties to include:
- Working closely with line managers, providing support and advice on recruitment activity
- Writing job adverts
- Sourcing candidates and screening applications
- Responding to all recruitment queries from candidates or suppliers
- Creating and issuing offer documentation and contracts
- Interviewing candidates alongside hiring managers
- Organise recruitment open days and attend recruitment fairs
- Produce new joiner documentation and manage the new joiner process
- HR or Recruitment Administration experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience using a ATS system would be advantageous
The role will be based in East London and you will be expected to be on site initially, with hybrid working available after you have settled into the role. The company offers a unique working environment with excellent benefits.