Kingswood Group are delighted to be working with a large commercial business to recruit an experienced Learning and Development Partner on a part-time basis.
The role will report to the Head of HR and will hold responsibility for the day to day management of talent management processes, learning and development interventions, and oversight of performance processes, supporting business leaders to achieve their objectives.
Responsibilities to include:
- Partner with the business to determine a thorough understanding of the business needs and capability challenges
- Identify and develop quality solutions to address challenges and support the business in delivering its strategic workforce plans
- Play a key role in driving a purposeful and productive learning culture through the design and delivery of a blended learning curriculum
- Design and programme management of the Talent Management framework
- Co-ordinate exercises relating to growth and learning,
- Ensure the accuracy of learning records and needs data with which to inform learning strategy decisions and Board-level reporting
- Ownership for the apprenticeship scheme and third party providers
- Experience in the design and development of learning and development programmes
- Strong coaching and mentoring ability
- Ability to balance an innovative and creative approach to talent management and learning with analytics/data
- Confident communicator and influencer, both verbal and written
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Experience in using Workday desirable but not essential
This is a part time role and can be based from home with some travel to office required.