Kingswood Group are delighted to be working with a well-established, global professional services company to recruit an experienced Learning and Development Advisor on a permanent basis.
Key areas of responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the HRBP team to deliver a true partnership role to the business, supporting the identification of learning needs through consulting and analysis of data and proposing innovative and impactful learning solutions
- Programme manage global development programmes, ensuring that the content of programmes remains best in class, meets the evolving development needs of the Firm and reflects the latest thinking in learning design
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with external providers and bodies, keeping up to date with changes in the learning and development industry as well as developments within the professional services sector.
This role requires the successful candidate to have experience and skills in:
- Learning or HR project management experience in a global environment
- Experience in a learning and development partnering or consulting role in a fast-paced global organisation (ideally professional or financial services or similar blue chip environment)
- Strong influencing skills and ability to quickly build relationships and demonstrate credibility in a professional environment
- Strong consulting/partnering skills experience in a professional environment
- Experience of MBTI and other psychometrics
Flexibility on working hours will be considered for the right candidate and although a Chelmsford base there will be a mix of home and office working, with opportunity also to work from the London office.