Kingswood Group are currently recruiting a Marketing Coordinator for a growing organisation based in Billericay. This role offers hybrid working – 2/3 days in the office, 2/3 at home.
Working for the Marketing Communications team, the main focus for the role will be aimed at candidate attraction. The Co-ordinator will also manage the content of the careers pages and social media channels where relating to candidate attraction and support the Head of Recruitment, Diversity and Reward on the employer brand and candidate attraction strategy.
Duties will include;
- Working with agencies to identify the best channels to attract from
- Develop reporting procedures and review analytics to ensure that we are demonstrating a Return on Investment across all of our digital and online channels
- Responsible for keeping within the digital recruitment marketing budget
- Build attraction campaigns and deliver digital recruitment marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for reporting on the performance of the Careers web page and Google Rankings.
- Responsible for tracking and analysing engagement statistics, to ensure ROI, and monitoring and adjusting campaigns focused on growth and conversions.
- Provide analytics and trends to the business, ensuring efficient ROI and delivering a great candidate experience.
- Create a suite of recruitment adverts by job role, ensuring they are written to attract the target candidate
- Create advert copy for any print advertising.
- Support the recruitment team in organising recruitment marketing collateral for events and serve as a brand ambassador at such events
This is a key role within the business and will prove interesting and challenging for the right candidate.
In return, the company offer career progression, great benefits, a good working environment and company culture.
– 25 days holiday + BH
– Rewards and discount scheme
– Wellbeing benefits/Healthcare
– Free parking
If you are a passionate individual with drive and experience within marketing, apply today!