Kingswood Group are pleased to be supporting a growing construction consultancy based in London with a maternity cover for an Operations Manager. The cover is to start in July for approximately nine months.
Working with a close-knit operations team of four, this exciting position is to ensure the smooth running of our business operations but also to assist in the continuous improvement of our operational processes.
With state of the art offices based in a central location, this company take pride in creating an environment where their people can build lasting friendships. The are excited by the opportunities they work on and they feel they can develop themselves to their full potential and are proud to work for a business that is truly leading the industry.
- Assisting the Board with the implementation of the key areas of strategic focus (modern methods of construction, pre-manufactured value, net zero carbon, data and digitisation, innovative procurement)
- Social media and website management (assistance from team)
- Overseeing the Office Manager, whose is accountable for; Maintaining our physical office environment, office suppliers ensuring best value , travel and conference arrangements, company wide socials and client social arrangements, diary management for the Board Directors, day to day liaison with our IT provider
- Support Finance Manager and team
- Assist with suppliers invoice queries, timesheets, expenses
- Business Planning
- Tracking training courses
- Monthly reporting
- Management of the recruitment process
- Ensure onboarding process
- HR metrics
- Assist with the continuous Career Development process
- Liaise with external HR Consultant
- Responsible for health and safety compliance, literature and requirements
- Lead the process for maintaining our ISO 9001 and 14001 accreditations (external support)
- Various project work as required
Hours 9am – 5.30pm
Flexible working after initial settling in period.
27 days holiday
Season Ticket Loan