Kingswood Group are delighted to be working with a large international professional services firm, based in London to recruit a Payroll & Reward Advisor. This is a broad role covering Payroll, Benefits and Reward.
This is a part time role, working 4 days a week with flexible working options available.
Reporting to the Head of HR Operations, this position would suit a candidate with previous payroll and reward/benefits experience and who is looking to develop further in this field.
Key duties to include;
- Supporting the Reward and Benefits Manager with monthly outsourced payroll processes and reward and benefits administration
- Playing an integral part in the annual salary and bonus review processes and the annual benefits renewal alongside HRIS, Reward and Payroll Adviser
- Acting as a super-user of core HR, payroll, benefits and appraisal systems, acting as the first point of contact for pay and benefits queries
- Providing cover in the absence of HRIS, Reward and Payroll Analyst and Reward and Benefits Manager
To be considered candidates must have the following experience;
- Previous Payroll experience is essential
- Benefits or Reward knowledge
- Experience working in a professional services environment
- Advanced MS office experience
- Strong attention to detail