KG Direct Hire are delighted to be supporting a growing Essex based marketing agency as they are currently looking to recruit two PR and Content Managers. Both roles are part time, 15 hrs a week. The company are flexible to days and hours to suit.
You will be running several client accounts simultaneously and will be integral to helping build the business itself.
Primary responsibilities (not limited to…)
- Creating best-in class B2B content for our clients
- Press releases, blogs, features, advertorial, award submission writing, web content, emails, social media posts.
- Editing & proofing team-generated content
- Day to day client relationship management
- Manage communications platforms on a day-to-day basis, coordinating content schedule and monitoring/ replying to interaction
- Create a forward-planning content calendar incorporating requirements from key stakeholders across the business.
- Maintain efficient processes for ongoing content gathering, and digital filing
- Undertake guided research, and compile summary report of findings.
- Social listening, issue monitoring and engagement
- Social media monitoring & management platform (Sendible / Hootsuite etc).
- Experience of WordPress desirable
- Rigorous – Takes personal responsibility for impeccable quality of work.
- Defining briefs and interviewing stakeholders to further the team’s understanding of the work.
- Work on strategy pieces for clients, like value proposition’s, personas, and overall content strategies
- Support with conceptual work as required (campaign ideas, creative direction etc.)
- Calm – Undaunted by a challenge. Capable of breaking a task down into bite sized chunks.
- Confident – Able to engage with team/clients in a friendly ‘can-do’ attitude
Who are you?
- Someone with at least 5 years experience in a Marketing or PR Agency, proficient & proven in project management, client service and content creation.
- Happy to roll up your sleeves and get hands on.
- A self starter who can take ownership of client accounts & lead on ideas to help grow clients businesses
- Happy to mentor and share experience with less experienced team members.
- Want to further your career, an opportunity to grow & develop, but needs something to fit around family life.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a team-player attitude are essential, as the team work closely together to achieve the best results for clients. You will be tested on your spelling and grammar.
No freelancers please.
15 per week
- Marketing or PR Agency: 5 years
- Casual dress
- Company pension