Kingswood Group are delighted to be working for a large London Law firm in the recruitment of a Project Executive. This role can be based in London, Bristol or Glasgow.
Working for the Legal Operations team within an innovative and forward-thinking firm, this role will work with both the lawyers and business service groups to assist the business to manage clients legal matters more effectively.
This exciting role is also focused on identifying and delivering necessary changes to working practices and utilising technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness. The ability to drive sustainable change through facilitation, training and promoting benefits is an important part of the value of the team.
Duties will include;
- Implementing project management tools and behaviours across different areas
- Support fee earners to manage their matters effectively and efficiently
- Providing hands on project management support
- Responsible for delivering elements of our project management training across the firm and driving engagement with our various tools.
- Supporting to scope and understand project/matter requirements
- Understand budgets and support on financial reporting and tracking of matters
- Understand the resources available in the firm and identify opportunities to consider different options
- Support on delivering specific comms outputs to support client
- Analyse data and deliverables to communicate value to key stakeholders
- Deliver regular training across the firm
- Supporting on the development of new and bespoke LPM tools
- Work with senior people in the team to generate training content and client materials
- Support on relevant operational efficiency projects
- Identify improvement opportunities
- Work with business services teams to understand operational best practice for matter management
Building relationships and evidence strong communication skills are fundamental to the role.
Excellent benefits and a hybrid approach to working make this opportunity one not to be missed if you are looking for a new Project position.