Kingswood Group are supporting a large professional services business with their search for a Dutch speaking Recruitment Business Partner on a permanent basis.
This role will play an important part in shaping the operations and recruitment strategy across Belgium, working closely with senior stakeholders to attract the best talent for the business.
Duties to include:
- Responsibility for talent acquisition across all levels, including early careers, experienced hires and business services
- Working closely with external suppliers, with a solutions focussed approach to talent acquisition
- Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders and challenge/influence as required
- Managing the full recruitment life cycle and working closely with senior leaders/stakeholder throughout the recruitment process
- Facilitating assessment and section processes and driving D&I forwards
- Working on the development of relevant policies, frameworks and processes
- Collaboratively engaging internationally with the wider HR team and business leaders
- Fluent Dutch language skills, French would also be advantageous
- Experience working in a Recruitment/Talent Acquisition role managing multiple vacancies
- Experience working internationally, in a complex, matrix environment
The role will be UK based with hybrid working but travel to Belgium will be required.
A competitive salary and benefits package is available.