Our client, a financial services company based in London are looking to appoint a Recruitment Lead to work with them on a 6 month contract basis.
Reporting to the HR Director and managing a Recruitment Coordinator, this role will manage end-to-end recruitment and the onboarding process for all roles.
Duties to include;
- Manage recruitment at all levels on a 360 basis, from sourcing candidates, assisting hiring managers in defining criteria, advertising, candidate screening, interview booking, offer management, referencing (outsourced) to working with HRBPs on onboarding
- Providing advice to managers throughout the attraction and selection process
- Managing the recruitment budget
- Develop and maintain cooperative and collaborative relationships with stakeholders
- Devise and oversee online recruitment content and communications
- Managing the employee referral scheme
- Experience of leading and managing volume recruitment, ideally in-house within a Financial services or Fintech environment
- Excellent attention to detail and communications skills
- Strong candidate resourcing skills and management,
- Experience in running reports, maintaining candidate records, ensuring process is followed in a regulated environment
- Experience in identifying and ATS implementation (desirable)
- PSL management
- Direct advertising expert using LinkedIn and external advertising job boards
- Excellent stakeholder management
This is a great opportunity to join during a period of growth. This role will be based in South London with a hybrid approach with 2/3 days a week required in the office.