Kingswood Group are proud to be supporting our client, a leading international professional services firm, to recruit a number of Recruitment Partners into their expanding Talent Acquisition team based in London.
The Recruitment Partner role plays an integral part in embedding the international talent acquisition offering and in shaping the operations and recruitment strategy. You will deliver a quality recruitment experience for candidates and the internal stakeholders and take ownership in developing an approach to help you deliver the agenda for your region.
You will be a true subject matter expert in talent acquisition and a trusted advisor to the business. You will manage the full recruitment life cycle, working with other key people in the business to take candidates through from identification, assessment, offer to onboarding and integration.
Key experience required includes but not limited to|:
- Demonstrable experience in all aspects of talent acquisition preferably in a corporate environment.
- The client is looking for Recruitment Partners with experience specifically in recruiting:
- Fee earners e.g. Lawyers.
- Business Services/Support functions e.g. Finance, IT, Marketing etc.
- Ideally you will have experience working in complex, matrix environments across international and regional businesses.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to challenge and influence constructively.
- Experience working at pace, managing high volume workload and have a flexible approach.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful business that truly values it’s people and where the business proactively works in partnership with the talent acquisition team to attract the best talent in the market.