Kingswood Group are working with a well known UK Charity to recruit a Recruitment Project Partner on a 6 month fixed term contract to start ASAP. This role is to work with the organisation and external partners to improve and develop their temporary staffing process and relationships across the organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Resourcing, the successful candidate will lead in this important project for the resourcing function with the aim to develop relationships, improve systems and processes and ultimately save the organisation money whilst improving it’s resourcing for customers/end users of the services.
Key skills and experience required includes:
- A strong background in recruitment including working within or with an MSP/RPO
- Experience in working with high volume, temporary recruitment
- Strong stakeholder relationship management experience
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills up to Senior Management level
- A solutions focussed approach
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a huge positive impact on both money and resources for this high profile charity. The role can be worked on a full or part time basis and offers remote working, ideally you can be at the head office in Essex/Suffolk one day a week for meetings.