Kingswood Group are delighted to be working with their client, a large commercial private healthcare business to recruit a number of Resourcing Advisor roles.
The role will take responsibility for end-to-end management of the recruitment process, working in partnership with hiring managers and proving a comprehensive and professional recruitment service.
Duties to include:
- Liaise with key stakeholders to understand vacancy requirements and provide relevant advice
- Screen, shortlist and put forward CVs to hiring managers within agreed SLA
- Coordinate interviews and book meetings rooms, arrange transport and prepare interview packs
- Follow processes and procedures, ensuring all activity is recorded on the applicant tracking system
- Advertise vacancies using available channels
- Organise and attend recruitment open days
- Provide reporting and MI in relation to own area of recruitment
- Ensure candidates receive an excellent experience, maintaining contact throughout recruitment process
- Previous experience in either an agency or in-house recruitment role
- Experience managing a high volume number of roles working within a fast paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks and deadlines
The role will be based from the closest site location to where you live, and you will be required to work on site 3 days a week with some travel to other areas when required and once a month to the head office in Essex. The remaining 2 days a week can be worked from home. Due to the nature of the role you must be able to drive and have your own vehicle.
This is an exciting time to join a growing business who are currently implementing a series of changes and positive transformation. The role offers a competitive salary and performance related bonus.