Kingswood Groups HR Recruitment team are working with a high profile, professional services firm to recruit for an exciting entry level, development HR Reward opportunity. This is a permanent role and based in the City of London with hybrid working.
Reporting to the Senior Reward Manager, this role will work closely with the team to implement and deliver a range of employee benefits and rewards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaises with the business to obtain and ensure that all external benefit providers receive complete and accurate employee data through regular auditing
- Supports the team with the implementation and communication of new employee benefits and initiatives
- Undertakes monthly reconciliations in conjunction payroll to ensure data integrity across all dare sets
- Liaises with the HR team on benefits and salary related issues and processes, referring non-standard queries to the senior team.
- Supports the business with benchmarking salaries against internal and external comparators
- Resolves day today queries relating to the firms flexible benefit portal on a day-to-day basis and co-ordinates the month-end processes with the system provider
- Maintains regular contact with external benefit providers on an operational basis, leading to deliver improved processes and support for employees
Support, training and development will be provided to deliver all of the above!
Key skills and experience required includes:
- Strong technical skills – advanced level in Excel is essential; experience of HR or Job Evaluation systems would be desirable but not essential.
- Strong analytical and numerical reasoning skills
- Well organised, attention to detail, can priorities and able to demonstrate a strong “can do” attitude
- Process driven with a high degree of personal and professional integrity
- Able to investigate issues and respond appropriately by gathering and evaluating different sources of information and by drawing on various resources
- Able to manage several different tasks simultaneously ensuring that timelines are adhered to
- Can work collaboratively and cross functionally, a strong team player
- HR, reward or finance related qualification / working knowledge and or relevant experience
This is truly a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate work join a supportive but high quality team, in a global successful business in a role where you can develop your skills and career.